HURRAH! We have now had one million visitors! Thank you for your interest.
This ad-free site gives students & teachers what you need to "SPEAK" English.
FOR MOTIVATED LEARNERS wishing to improve their speaking skills:
Your English (Vocabulary A2-C1) QualityTime-ESL (Grammar: A2-C1) 5-minute TOPs (Fun with lyrics) NEW: Essential English (For beginners)
Our podcasts, ranked in the "top 200 language courses" on iTunes in many countries, provide "active" ORAL TRAINING (A2-C1 levels & even beginners)
FOR DEDICATED TEACHERS looking for more effective teaching methods
FREE TEACHER DEVELOPMENT COURSE
DIRECT LINKS: Songs, Lesson Plans,Videos for ESL Teaching, Idea Pages, Free Materials, 15-Minute Film: Students of CPP-Prépa INPG
STORY: "Was It Love?" - With more than 140 irregular verbs in context
- In 15 installments plus follow-up activities (in the making)
- Found in the series Your English
- Warm-up oral practice in QualityTime-ESL Podcasts
- Study program to combine exercises and the story
- Charts, scripts, oral worksheets and advice now available for first episodes.
FOR TEACHERS: Parts of the digital book are sold separately in our store:
- Back to the Basics Series
FOR TEACHERS & STUDENTS
- PREPARING FOR INTERNATIONAL EXAMS:
If you want to succeed in exams like the IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or Cambridge exams and dramatically improve your speaking skills, you can use:
The meaning of the term: QualityTime-ESL
"QualityTime" is an allusion to a term, which is often used by busy Americans to refer those precious moments we spend with our children when they are growing up. Read more…
More information: introduction to QualityTime-ESL: The Digital Resource Book
In search of tutoring in English
For beginners or students starting over
Looking for ways to make ESL teaching more “dynamic"?
- Attend Intensive 1/2 day seminars on highly effective teaching techniques such as intensive pair work, tutorials, core curriculum planning, creative group work, oral tests and much more.
More information about QualityTime-ESL.com