TOP 10 (Part 4) Oral Quiz for TOPs 1 to 9
In this part we ask you to say lines from the songs we have worked on up until now—and not just the titles.
- I will give the last few words, and you will give the complete line. This is bound to be more difficult—especially the first time through.
- Be sure to speak before I give the right answer.
- Mark one point for yourself if your answer is correct.
- Do not to stop the recording, and mark only the right answers.
- If you are not satisfied with your result, you can do the test once again.
Listen to the examples.
- I say: … a shimmering light
- You say: I saw a shimmering light
- I say: … grew heavy
- You say: My head grew heavy
Now we will do the last series of twenty questions. Ready. Steady. Go!
Good luck on the test!
You can also consult our complete list of TOP episodes.
Effective teaching materials
If you are looking for effective teaching materials, read about QualityTime-ESL: The Digital Resource Book Version on a DVD or a lighter downloadable version, which includes most of the scripts and worksheets of our different series plus 1,500 other files (MS Word, MP3, PPT and video). To purchase it for €29 plus shipping according to the destination, just go to the store. Downloadable version for €14.99.