QT-ESL 51 Who, whom, whose
This recording concerns the use of "who, who and whose" in questions.
There are interactive exercises for you to speak according to the models proposed.
The script is free in PDF.
QT-ESL 50 "Who, who and whose"
The transcript in DOC} is to be found in QualityTime-ESL: The Digital Resource Book (the DVD version)} and in the downloadable packs of Your English} that we offer at a minimal fee. It is one of the 1,500 files available in this digital book. When you purchase the packs of "Your English" scripts and worksheets you will get the DOC formats that you can customize.
For advice about use of scripts for pair work in class, see Your English No. 1 and sample script.
Most recent articles
Also in this section
- QT-ESL 65 Irregular Verbs Grp 3
- QT-ESL 64 Contractions 2
- QT-ESL 62 Contractions 1
- QT-ESL 63 Irregular Verbs Group 2
- QT-ESL 61 Irregular Verbs Group 1
- QT-ESL 60.3 Rapid Review-Relearning English
- QT-ESL 60.1 & 60.2 - Self-Test 12
- QT-ESL 60 "Either/Or" vs. "Neither/Nor" 2
- QT-ESL 59 "Either/Or" vs. "Neither/Nor" 1
- QT-ESL 58 Little/Few vs A Little/A Few
- QT-ESL 57 A Little/A Few/A Lot of
- QT-ESL 56 Much vs. Many
- QT-ESL 55.1 & 55.2 - SELF-TEST 11
- QT-ESL 55 Pronouncing Verbs in the Simple Past Tense-Exercises
- QT-ESL 54 Pronouncing Verbs in the Simple Past Tense
- The "Digital" Resource Book
- Sample Materials From The Book
- The Author
- TESOL-France Grenoble
- Short Videos for ESL Teaching
- Downloadable Booklets and Packs
- Using QualityTime-ESL Oral Exercises
- PowerPoint Explaining How to Use Podcasts on iTunes
- Free QualityTime-ESL Podcast Drills for Your Teaching-Pt 1
- Idea Pages
- Songs in ESL Teaching
- Recent Articles
ESL Teacher Development Course (free)
- ESL Development 7: Grading a talk or oral activity
- ESL Development 3: What ESL Students are Willing to Do Provided…
- ESL Development 1: Things students don’t like to do in class
- ESL Development 2: Things students like to do in class
- An ESL Development Course (Free)
- A Development Course for ESL Teachers (Free)
- ESL Development 4: An Easy Way To Use Songs in the ESL Classroom
- ESL Development 6: Never change a winning game—Be an actor in a show
- ESL Development 5: How can I speak up when I don’t speak English that much?
- ESL Development 8: How to Stop Students Texting In Class — Through Motivation Techniques (1)
- ESL Development 9: Motivation Techniques (2)
Lesson Plans with QT-ESL Materials
- ESL Lesson Plan: Working With the Alphabet
- ESL Lesson Plan: Reviewing Numbers
- ESL Lesson Plan: LC, Pair Work & Assignment for "Honesty"
- ESL Lesson Plan: LC, Pair Work & assignment for the "Iceberg Project"
- ESL Lesson Plan: LC, Pair Work & Assignment for "End of the World"
- ESL Lesson Plan: Parody Review of the iPad
- ESL Lesson Plan: LC, Pair Work & Assignment for "The Iceberg Project” LC & (Oral/Written) Worksheets
- ESL Lesson Plan: Oral exercises for "A Solar Pump" on pronouncing past tenses